Life quotes can help us through the tough times. Life is unpredictable; we have ups and downs. We can laugh for days or cry for nights. It is a journey which everyone is taking, some are still starting, others are in the middle while there are those at the peak.
There are bad days in life that we feel like we are nothing, we cannot grow or we are stagnant. But somehow there are people or words who will inspire us to continue to move forward. If you are losing hope; you might as well check on the life quotes here as some might struck your heart and inspire you to pursue a new beginning.
Life is not a contest of being the best in this, or the most popular or being the richest. There are people who are rich but are unhappy, there are those who are best in math but worst in social environments. However, we should remember we are unique and we are not judged by those things; in life, we just need to be content and happy by our own definitions.
Here are life quotes that I want to share with you about life, letting go, having hope, being yourself and many more. Enjoy reading them!
In life, we must keep moving even if there are a lot of obstacles. Here are life quotes about journeys, destinations and moving forward.
Table of Contents
1. One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. – Henry Miller
2. It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters most, in the end. – Ernest Hemingway
3. Focus on the journey, not the destination. – Greg Anderson
4. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
5. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. – Conrad Hilton
6. To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping. – Chinese Proverb
7. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
8. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. – Robert Frost
9. Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved. – Winnie the Pooh
10. If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means, keep moving. – Martin Luther King Jr.
It’s okay to be unique, it’s okay to be different as long as you are you. Here are life quotes that will tell you it’s okay to be yourself in this world. You are loved for who you are and we should constantly grow to be the best versions of ourselves.
1. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something is else the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think. – Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
3. We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are. – Max Depree
4. It is our choices that show what we really are far more than our abilities. – J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter
5. Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching. – C.S. Lewis
6. I was once afraid of people saying, ‘Who does she think she is?’ Now I have the courage to stand and say, ‘This is who I am. – Oprah Winfrey
7. Treat yourself with love and respect, and you will attract people who show you love and respect. – Rhonda Byrne
8. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
9. Feel the fact that you are enough. – Mark Nepo
10. Reminder: Invest in the things that will make your life feel better on the inside than it looks from the outside. – Sam Brown
Enjoy the moments in our life; here are life quotes about them:
1. There are moments when you can’t believe something wonderful is happening. And there are moments when your entire consciousness is filled with knowing absolutely that something wonderful is happening. – Rainbow Rowell, Attachments
2. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by moments that take our breaths away. – Maya Angelou
3. Forever is composed of nows. – Emily Dickinson
4. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life. – Omar Khayyam
5. Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. – Dr. Seuss
6. Life is about moments; don’t wait for them, create them. – Tony Robbins
7. Life is not measured by time. It is measured by moments. – Armin Houman
8. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. – Oprah Winfrey
9. Life is short. Don’t count the seconds. Enjoy the moments. – David Cuschieri
10. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. – Aristotle
Life is beautiful; the following are life quotes that will tell you about how amazing life is!
1. God gives us the ugliness so we don’t take the beautiful things in life for granted. – Colleen Hoover, Ugly Love
2. Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom. – Matshona Dhliwayo
3. We are all broken, that’s how the light gets in. – Ernest Hemingway
4. Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. – Kahlil Gibran
5. What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.- Scott Westerfeld, Uglies
6. Even in a world with much sadness, at its essence, life is beautiful. – Dianne Reeves
7. Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth. – Menachem Begin
8. When one has a grateful heart, life is so beautiful. – Roy T. Bennett
9. Once you become accustomed to life you will see its full meaning and its incredible beauty. – Jon Krakauer
10. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. – Confucius
If we want to reach our dreams, we have to start somewhere or take a chance to start anew. Here are life quotes about beginnings:
1. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. – Socrates
2. The future is coming, whether you’re ready or not. The past is gone, whether you’re over it or not. Don’t be so distracted obsessing over the latter that you can’t prepare for the former. – Ed Latimore
3. And suddenly you know: It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings. – Meister Eckhart
4. If you don’t like the path you’re walking, start paving another one. – Dolly Parton
5. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Lao Tzu
6. The beginning is always today. – Mary Wollstonecraft
7. Forgiveness says you are given another chance to make a new beginning. – Desmond Tutu
8. You will never win if you never begin. – Helen Rowland
9. Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born. – Dale Turner
10. The beginning is the most important part of the work. – Plato
To be a better person than we were tomorrow, we need to take risks. Here are life quotes that will help you in taking risks rather than remain stagnant.
1. Life doesn’t come with any guarantees. You have to risk it to get the biscuit. – The Alchemist, Paulo Cohelo
2. It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin
3. I’d rather regret the risks that didn’t work out than the chances I didn’t take at all. – Simone Biles
4. What a terrible waste of alife it is, to always take the easy path, to never know what it is to risk everything for what you love. – Beau Taplin
5. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values. – Dalai Lama
6. You will never reach your true potential living life in comfort and routine. You’ve got to take some risks. – Kylie Francis
7. If you don’t take the chance, you’ll never know what could’ve been. – Brad Turnbull
8. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. – Muhammad Ali
9. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. – Jim Rohn
10. Be brave. Take Risks. Nothing can substitute experience. – Paulo Coelho
Happiness is important in life. Here are life quotes that tell you we need to smile and be happy.
1. The key to being happy us knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go. – Dodinksy
2. Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light. – J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter
3. Never regret anything that made you smile. – Mark Twain
4. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
5. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters. – Audrey Hepburn
6. The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are. – Goldie Hawn
7. The secret to happiness is freedom… And the secret to freedom is courage. – Thucydides
8. The belief that youth is the happiest time of life is founded on a fallacy. The happiest person is the person who thinks the most interesting thoughts, and we grow happier as we grow older. – William Phelps
9. Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence. – Aristotle
10. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. – Mahatma Gandhi
When everything isn’t going well, we must not lose hope. These are life quotes that tell us we must hold on and not stop in reaching our dreams.
1. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. – Victor Hugo
2. It’s never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
3. Just keep swimming – Dory, Finding Nemo
4. Failure lies not in falling down. Failure lies in not getting up. – Chinese Proverb
5. Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
6. You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming. – Pablo Neruda
7. But I know, somehow, that only when it is dark enough can you see the stars. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
8. Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’… – Alfred Lord Tennyson
9. When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on. – Theodore Roosevelt
10. Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. – Stephen King
Sometimes, we need to move on to be a better person or to find happiness. Read these life quotes that will help you in letting go.
1. In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you. – Buddha
2. Sometimes what you’re most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free. – Robert Tew
3. Walk away from friendships that make you feel small and insecure, and seek out people who inspire you and support you. – Michelle Obama
4. It’s not a matter of letting go – you would if you could. Instead of “let it go” we should probably say “let it be”. – John Kabat-Zinn
5. Keep company only with people who uplift you. – Epictetus
6. Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can’t accept who you are. – Turcois Ominek
7. I demolish my bridges behind me…then there is no choice but to move forward – Fridtjof Nansen
8. Begin today. Declare out loud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy. – Sarah Ban Breathnach
9. Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. – Steve Maraboli
10. The only real battle in life is between hanging on and letting go. – Shannon L. Alder
Here are other inspirational life quotes
1. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most People exist. That is all. – Oscar Wilde
2. ‘What if I Fall?’ Oh, but my darling What if you fly? – e.h.
3. Get busy living or get busy dying. – Stephen King
4. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present. – Bill Keane
5. You don’t have to let that one thing be the thing that defines you. – Jojo Moyes, After You
6. The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it. – Rafiki, Lion King
7. It’s so dark right now, I can’t see any light around me. That’s because the light is coming from you. You can’t see it but everyone else can. – Lang Leav, Love & Misadventure
8. I saw that my life was a vast glowing empty page and I could do anything I wanted. – Jack Kerouac
9. You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul. – Gusteau, Ratatouille
10. If you look for perfection, you’ll never be content. – Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
11. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. – Mark Twain
So which of these life quotes is your favorite? I have many on my list and you might comment it down. What’s the most relatable life quote which struck you the most? I hope at least one of them helps you if ever you are going through something right now. Remember, life is beautiful and amazing, don’t lose hope, keep moving forward and enjoy yours to its fullest!
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!