It’s always nice to read travel quotes because it pushes you to pack your bags and explore the world. There’s something about the wise words that triggers one to leave their comfort zones. But wouldn’t it be more fun to take on a journey around the globe with the one you love? That’s for certain! Don’t you think?
Why should I travel with my partner?
Most of us know that traveling can improve our perspectives in life. It is safe to say that it is your ticket to your better selves. Now, if you are traveling with someone else, chances are – you would grow together, making your bond stronger than ever.
While some people will still choose to travel on their own because of its apparent advantages, being with someone you love has its perks too. You can split the travel expenses, for crying out loud! 🙂 But kidding aside, if you are still having doubts about traveling together with your partner, then perhaps these travel quotes should keep you both on the road.
Make sure you read these together and I’m pretty sure you would be booking your flights right away.
1. “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” — Mark Twain
2. “In Life, It’s Not Where You Go, It’s Who You Travel With” – Charles Schulz
3. “Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” – Ernest Hemingway
4. “Travel is like love, mostly because it’s a heightened state of awareness, in which we are mindful, receptive, undimmed by familiarity and ready to be transformed. That is why the best trips, like the best love affairs, never really end.” — Pico Iyer
5. “Home is where the heart is, and my heart is wherever I am at the moment.” — Lily Leung
6. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart. “– Confucius
7. “You don’t choose the day you enter the world and you don’t choose the day you leave. It’s what you do in between that makes all the difference.” – Anita Septimus
8. “It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves – in finding themselves.” – Andre Gide
9. “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” ― Anita Desai
10. “You develop a sympathy for all human beings when you travel a lot. “ – Shakuntala Devi
11. “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. “ – Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls” – Anais Nin
13. “When traveling with someone, take large doses of patience and tolerance with your morning coffee.” – Helen Hayes
14. “Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.” ― Terry Pratchett, A Hat Full of Sky
15. “He who does not travel does not know the value of men.” – Moorish proverb
16. “A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.” – John Steinbeck
17. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
18. “Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe.” – Anatole France
19. “Traveling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, “I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station.” – Lisa St. Aubin de Teran
20. “Travel brings power and love back into your life” – Rumi
21. “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. “Travel, in the younger sort, is a part of education; in the elder, a part of experience “– Francis Bacon
23. “Thanks to the interstate highway system, it is now possible to travel from coast to coast without seeing anything.” – Charles Kural
24. “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.” – Roy M. Goodman
25. “Travel only with thy equals or thy betters; if there are none, travel alone.” –The Dhammapada
26. “Half the fun of the travel is the aesthetic of lostness.” – Ray Bradbury
27. “We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.” – Hilaire Belloc
28. “Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled.” –Mohammed
29. “I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” – Mary Anne Radmacher Hershey
30. “People don’t take trips – trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
31. “I get a friend to travel with me… I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It’s hard to be alone.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
32. “If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears.” – Cesare Pavese
33. “Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” –Seneca
34. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
35. “He who returns from a journey is not the same as he who left.” – Chinese proverb
36. “Travel opens your heart, broadens your mind and fills your life with stories to tell.” – Paula Bendfeldt
37. “Bizarre travel plans are dancing lessons from God.” -Kurt Vonnegut
38. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
39. “Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.” – Drake
40. “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
41. “The more I traveled the more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends.” – Shirley MacLaine
42. “I am a passionate traveler, and from the time I was a child, travel formed me as much as my formal education.” – David Rockefeller
43. “Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage.” – Paulo Coelho
44. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd
45. “How you live your life is up to you. You have to go out and grab the world by the horns. Rope it before it ties you down and decides for you.” – Sarah Reijonen
46. “You develop a sympathy for all human beings when you travel a lot.” – Shakuntala Devi
47. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
48. “Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.” – Barry Finlay
49. “Some people live more in twenty years than others do in forty. It’s not the time, it’s the person” – Doctor Who
50. “When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people” – Clifton Fadiman
With so many romantic travel quotes, I am sure you need a romantic destination to match. India is full of diversity and surprises – the palace hotels and forts of Rajasthan make for amazing backdrops for your romantic getaway. So why not book an exclusive Honeymoon Tour Packages to Rajasthan to woo your better half?
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!