The world is harsh and full of stress. Each and every one of us has an untold story. Problems are normal to people but how we deal with it is something that makes us different. People need the motivation to keep going. Inspirations can be in any form. It can be another person, feelings, food, material things, and inspirational quotes.
Reading inspirational quotes in books, internet, cards, and other media can help a person change his or her perspective. Your outlook in life reflects your physical and emotional health. Good thoughts and perception create a positive outcome. Positive results breed moral well being.
This list of inspirational life quotes may change someone’s day. Do not hesitate to share or send this to someone you know. Words are a powerful tool and you may never know that through these inspirational quotes, you may save someone’s life. Conquer your day with inspirational life quotes and be motivated to achieve your goals and dreams in life. These best inspirational quotes will help you slay the day.
1. “The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.” – Bertrand Russel
2. Never give up. Great things take time. Be patient.
3. Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough. – Og Mandino
4. The glow of one warm thought is to be worth more than money. – Thomas Jefferson
5. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. – Albert Einstein
6. Creativity Is Intelligence Having Fun. – Albert Einstein
7. An unexamined life is not worth living. – Socrates
8. Do What You Can With All You Have, Wherever You Are. – Theodore Roosevelt
9. Courage is one step ahead of fear. – Coleman Young
10. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. – Christopher Columbus
11. Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever. – Lance Armstrong
12. I believe that if one always looked at the skies, one would end up with wings. – Gustave Flaubert
13. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
14. In a gentle way, you can shake the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
15. A problem is a chance for you to do your best. – Duke Ellington
16. Today’s Accomplishments Were Yesterday’s Impossibilities. – Robert H. Schuller
17. Each day provides its own gifts. – Marcus Aurelius
18. If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. – Vincent Van Gogh
19. Remember it’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
20. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. – Plato
21. You are so much more than what you are going through. – John Tew
22. A No. 2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere. – Joyce Meyer
23. Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. – Confucius
24. Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. – William James
25. Dream big and dare to fail. – Norman Vaughan
26. Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions. – Dalai Lama
27. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers
28. Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. – Nathaniel Hawthorne
29. You must be the change you wish to see in the world. – Gandhi
30. The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job. – Zig Ziglar
31. If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. – Latin Proverb
32. Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you. – Walt Whitman
33. You have to be at your strongest when you’re feeling at your weakest.
34. Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Dr. Robert Schuller
35. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. – Lao Tzu
36. It’s not who you are that holds you behind, it’s who you think you are not.
37. You may find the worst enemy or best friend in yourself. – English Proverb
38. I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. – Leonardo da Vinci
39. Goals may give focus, but dreams give power. – John Maxwell
40. Falling down is an accident, staying down is a choice.
41. Live each day as if your life had just begun. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
42. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
43. Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
44. There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. – Roger Staubach
45. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
46. You become what you believe. – Oprah Winfrey
47. The first and greatest victory is to conquer self. – Plato
48. Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. – Jack Canfield
49. Speak less than you know; have more than you show. – William Shakespeare
50. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. – Farrah Gray
The sun will set but will rise up again, so can you. Giving up is not an option. Strive harder and appreciate the challenges that come in your way. Life is not life without a mess. You just need to keep on going and step forward without looking back. Fill your mind with inspirations and passion and success will follow through. Focus more on the good things that happen, count more diamonds than pebbles. By simply sharing these inspiring life quotes through different kinds of platforms, you can be the change in someone else’s life.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!