Plan your next Montenegro trip! Here’s our guide for Filipinos about applying for a tourist visa to Montenegro. Enjoy a holiday vacation in this country!
Montenegro is a country in the Balkans that you shouldn’t miss. It is near Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia, Albania, and Kosovo, so if you want to have weekend trips you can visit those lovely countries too! Not only that but Montenegro is also blessed with beautiful mountains and pristine sea. The atmosphere is even lovely that everyone would love to wander here.
For Philippine passport holders, we need to obtain a tourist visa first before we can enter Montenegro. But no worries as we’re here to give you a guide and information you might need in applying for your Montenegro tourist visa.
- 7 Days Balkan Itinerary : Guide on How to Visit Croatia, Montenegro and Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Diving in Montenegro – Our Underwater Experience in Boka Bay, Herceg Novi
- 6 Days Herceg Novi Itinerary – What To See If You Have 6 Days in Montenegro During Summer Season
- 12 Reasons Why You Should Include Herceg Novi, Montenegro In Your Travel Bucketlist
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Join a Small Group Tour
Philippine Passport holders Who are Exempted to Apply for A Montenegro Tourist Visa/ Visa-Free to Enter Montenegro
- Those holders of any valid Schengen, US, Ireland, UK, and Northern Island visa or resident permits of those stated countries can enter Montenegro for up to 30 days or until the validity of their visa, whichever is lower.
- Holders of travel documents issued by EU Member-States, US, Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or Japan can enter Montenegro and stay there for up to 30 days without needing to apply for a Montenegro visa.
- Those holders of Alien Passport from Latvia
- Holders of APEC Business Travel Card can stay for up to 30 days
- Holders of a resident permit from the United Arab Emirates which should be valid for at least 30 days and arriving directly from there are visa-exempt and can stay for a maximum of 10 days but must show an onward or return ticket and proof of accommodation.
Main requirements in applying for A Montenegro Tourist Visa
- Visa Request Letter
- Completed visa application form
- Colored Photo (3.5 x 4.5 cm) – attach it to your visa application form
- Valid Passport (must be 90 days from the issue date of visa)
- Copy of Biopage and visas
- Proof of Staying Purpose in Montenegro – Invitation Letter or Guarantee Letter from a legal entity or Montenegrin Citizen
- Hotel reservation or Tour Voucher
- Air ticket reservation – Paid transportation to and from Montenegro
- Travel Insurance Safetywing or AXA Schengen
- Proof of Sufficient Fund – Bank Statement
- Certificate of Employment or Enrollment or Business Permits or Registration
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Apply for A Montenegro Tourist Visa
STEP 1: Fill in the application form completely and legibly. Don’t forget to attach your photo. Gather the rest of the requirements.
STEP 2: E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions and the exchange rate for visa payment.
STEP 3: Go to the bank for your the visa fee payment. Make sure you will shoulder the bank fees. Put your name on the slip after you pay.
Bank Name: Bank of China (Headquarter)
Account Name: Embassy of Montenegro
Account Number: 7783 5002 2987
Currency Type: RMB (or CNY)
Amount: RMB Equivalent of EURO 35 for the day
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ
STEP 4: Go to the consulate along with your documents (and bank deposit slip). You will need to pay a fee of PHP 2,500 for transpo of your documents from Manila to China.
Prepare extra money or a prepaid envelope for return of your documents (China to Philippines).
Consulate of Montenegro in the Philippines
Arguilla corner Lippay Street.
San Lorenzo Village
Makati City, Metro Manila
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 5: Wait for your visa approval. It will take about 7 to 14 days. Get your passport afterwards.
Visa Processing Fee for A Montenegro Tourist Visa
The visa fee is EURO 35 + Transportation fee of PHP 2,500
Processing time: The processing time is about 1-2 weeks. So, apply for the visa at least 4 weeks before your departure date.
Consulate in the Philippines
Consulate of Montenegro in the Philippines
Address: Arguilla corner Lippay Street San Lorenzo Village Makati City, Metro Manila, 1200
Contact number: (+382) 915-246-7859 / (+382) 917-160-5628
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions About Montenegro Tourist Visa
1. How long does it take for the visa to be processed?
It takes approximately 7 to 14 days at least 4 weeks before your intended flight as your documents are sent to or from China.
2. Can I submit to the Embassy of Montenegro in China Directly?
They said you can submit it through the Consul in the Philippines, but if you are in China, then you may request the consul if they can allow you to pass there.
3. Are there any other options?
Sure! If you have the following visas or permits – United States of America, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Bulgaria, Romania, and Croatia, you can skip this process.
4. What if I have incomplete documents?
Then your visa application will not be processed.
5. Will I get a refund in case I don’t get my visa?
No. There’s absolutely no refund.
- Ultimate Guide to UK Working Holiday Visa – Youth Mobility Scheme visa (Tier 5)
- Ultimate Guide to New Zealand Working Holiday Visa
- Our Guide to Australia Working Holiday Visa [Australian Visa Subclass 417] – Work and Travel in Australia
- How to Apply For A Single Entry Japan Tourist Visa with Your Philippines Passport
- Russia Evisa Guide for Filipinos – A Complete Step by Step Guide of the Online Application Process [with Screenshots]
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!