50 Best Broken Heart Quotes That Will Inspire You to Travel and Move On
Here is a collection of the best broken heart quotes that may help you have an insight into broken hearts and moving on.
Love is something that build us up only to break us all over again. Love is like living in the gray matter in this black and white world. Love is sweet but bitter. Love is rich but priceless. Love is pain, and pain is love.
A broken heart is not something you can fix. As time goes by, it heals, but it will always leave a scar. A scar that always remind us about the painful past. We tend to sulk, cry, deprive ourselves of food and sleep, and cry over and over again. But it’s okay. It is okay to mourn for the memories either bad or good. But eventually, time will come that you will need to get out of the bed. Time to put yourself together because the world is constantly rotating and still will even without you in it.
One of the best way to mend a broken heart is to see the world. There are 7.7 billion people on the globe and don’t let 1 person keep you from the good things it has to offer. Another way to survive the eminence pain is to read heartbreak quotes or broken heart quotes, not to add fuel to the fire but to help you realize that a broken heart is just the beginning of something great.
1. Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over. – Guy Finley
2. Never let a bad person change your inner goodness. – Karen Salmansohn
3. A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along. – J.S.B. Morse
4. One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones. – Turcois Ominek
5. It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. – Alfred Lord Tennyson
6. The hottest love has the coldest end. – Socrates
7. I have lost and loved and won and cried myself to the person I am today. – Charlotte Eriksson
8. So here’s the thing with broken hearts. No matter how you try, the pieces never fit the way they did before.
9. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. – Robert Frost
10. Don’t cry when the sun is gone because the tears won’t let you see the stars. – Violeta Para
11. If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go. – Steve Maraboli
12. Every time your heart is broke
n, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities. – Patti Roberts
13. We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. – Joseph Campbell
14. The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery. – Allen Klein
15. Love is unconditional. Relationships are not. – Grant Gudmunson
16. If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate. – C. Joybell C.
17. I’m not crying because of you; you’re not worth it. I’m crying because my delusion of who you were was shattered by the truth of who you are. – Steve Maraboli
18. It’s much more interesting to try and understand what binds two people together. Why we stay with each other is much more of a mystery than why we don’t. – Jane Stanton Hitchcock
19. Your experience of grief is powerful, yet so is your ability to love and heal. – Unknown
20. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. – M. Kathleen Casey
21. Hanging on to resentment is letting someone you despise live rent-free in your head. – Ann Landers
22. When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.
23. Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself. – Deborah Reber
24. A broken heart does not mean you are broken. The crack is there to let the light in. – Unknown
25. The hardest thing is not talking to someone you used to talk to every day.
26. There are all kinds of ways for a relationship to be tested, even broken, some, irrevocably; it’s the endings we’re unprepared for. – Katherine Owen
27. Pain has a crucial role in our lives because it acts as a learning lesson which makes us wiser and more adequate in dealing with life’s idiosyncrasies. When we engage with our suffering completely, we reach a place where pain transforms into acceptance and love.
28. It doesn’t matter where you are going, it’s who you have beside you. – Anonymous
29. Travel often; Getting lost will help you find yourself. – Holstee Manifesto
30. Hearts will never be made practical until they are made unbreakable. – Tinman, Wizard of Oz
31. I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way. – Carl Sagan
32. Don’t waste your time looking back at what you lost. Move on, life is not meant to be traveled backwards. – Unknown
33. The past can’t hurt you anymore, not unless you let it. – Alan Moore
34. Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination. – Drake
35. A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It’s just his way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong one.
36. It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. – Anthony Robbins
37. When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start to happen. – Unknown
38. No matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief. – Faraaz Kazi
39. Love is the food of life, travel is dessert. – Anonymous
40. It takes a strong heart to love, but it takes an even stronger heart to continue to love after it’s been hurt.
41. I’m in love with cities I have never been to and people I have never met. – Anonymous
42. If they keep hurting you, love them and stay or love yourself and leave.
43. There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it. – Shannon L Alder
44. I have found out there is no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them. – Mark Twain
45. Love is hard to find, hard to keep, and hard to forget.
46. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
47. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default. – J. K. Rowling
48. They should tell you when you’re born: have a suitcase heart, be ready to travel. – Gabrielle Zevin
49. Letting go has never been easy, but holding on can be as difficult. Yet strength is measured not by holding on, but by letting go. – Len Santos
50. Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward. – C.S Lewis
Always remember that love is not permanent, but so is pain. You just have to take a leap and let destiny take you where you are meant to be. Broken heart is not a sign of weakness, it is an indication of a strong person that still strives amidst the affliction.
Being alone is an opportunity to explore and discover yourself and the people that truly matter. Take the moment as a blessing in disguise and not as adversity. Everyone is meant to be broken, which just makes us even stronger and bolder.
I hope that the best broken heart quotes above will serve as a guide to many broken hearts out there. May these broken heart quotes be your pilot to finally depart from a painful heartbreak and on your way to a much more happy heart.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!
Leave a Reply