If you are looking for adventurous quotes either adventure alone, adventure with friends, adventure with a partner, adventure with family, life best adventure quotes, then doesn’t turn back and keep on scrolling down.
Do you ever have a feeling in your gut that when you post a picture, you must find the perfect caption that will match whatever it is in the photo? Well, I’m not alone then.
Nowadays, witty and poetic captions are everything, especially with our travel photos. Sometimes, we love to scan the internet for some travel and adventure inspirations. Something that can push us to pack our bags and get on with our feet. Sentences that can have a big impact and influence us to book a trip at the last minute. Let me ignite the wanderlust within you by sharing this list of the best adventure quotes that are perfect for your Instagram captions.
1. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain
2. Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul. – Jaime Lyn Beatty
3. People travel to wonder at the height of the mountains, at the huge waves of the seas, at the long course of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars, and yet they pass by themselves without wondering. – St. Augustine
4. A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure. – Charlie Chaplin
5. If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It’s lethal! – Paulo Coelho
6. Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. – Helen Keller
7. The best views come after the hardest climb.
8. And then there is the most dangerous risk of all — the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. Randy Komisar
9. To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries. Aldous Huxley
10. Then one day, when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you. – Ewan Mc Gregor
11. The summit is what drives us, but the climb itself is what matters. – Conrad Anker
12. Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else. – Lawrence Block
13. A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend takes them with you.
14. Better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times. – Asian Proverb
15. Live your life by a compass, not a clock. – Stephen Covey
16. There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing. – Sir Rannulph Fiennes
17. Never go too long without watching a sunset. – Atticus
18. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. – Saint Augustine
19. Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow. – Anita Desai
20. You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong. – Sue Fitzmaurice
21. The perfect journey is never finished, the goal is always just across the next river, round the shoulder of the next mountain. There is always one more track to follow, one more mirage to explore. – Rosita Forbes
22. The man who goes alone can start today, but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready. – Henry David Thoreau
23. Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller. – Ibn Battuta
24. Spontaneity is the best kind of adventure.
25. A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for. – John A. Shedd
26. Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go. – T.S Eliot
27. Don’t die without embracing the daring adventure your life was meant to be. – Steve Pavlina
28. The most beautiful in the world is, of course, the world itself. – Wallace Stevens
29. Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving. – Terry Pratchett
30. We are all functioning at a small fraction of our capacity to live life fully in its total meaning of loving, caring, creating, and adventuring. – Herbert A. Otto
31. The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. – Eleanor Roosevelt
32. As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen. – Winnie the Pooh
33. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
34. Travel far enough, you meet yourself. – David Mitchell
35. Travel makes you realize that no matter how much you know, there’s always more to learn. – Nyssa P. Chopra
36. Then one day, when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you. – Ewan Mcgregor
37. Travel is never a matter of money, but of courage. – Paulo Coelho
38. The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. – Albert Camers
39. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer. – Unknown
40. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs
41. The impulse to travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life. – Agnes Repplier
42. A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints. – Wilfred Peterson
43. Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you’ve traveled. – Mohammed
44. Adventure isn’t hanging off a rope on the side of a mountain. Adventure is an attitude we must apply to the day to day obstacles of life – John Amat
45. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. – Katharine Hepburn
46. Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.”– Izaak Walton
47. Own only what you can carry with you; know the language, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag.” -Alexander Solzhenits
48. The woman following the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.”– Albert Einstein
49. If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.” – Seth Godin
50. “Travel doesn’t become an adventure until you leave yourself behind.”– Marty Rubin
If you desire something, there is no excuse not to pursue it. Life is very short. The world has a lot more to offer than you think. Engage yourself in adventures just waiting in your front door. There is no best time to go but now. Live your dream life and never let anything draw you back. Everything will begin out of your comfort zone so take a step and discover things that will pump your adrenaline going. Be afraid not to foreign paths because sometimes, those roads are meant for you to wander.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!