While traveling, it is important to keep your things tidy, especially your gadgets. That’s why you should consider having a travel cable organizer.
When you’re traveling, gadgets such as cellphones, cameras, tablet, or laptop is one of the most important things to bring. Unfortunately, each gadget usually has different accessories that are sometimes hard to keep tidy. For that reason, you can always use travel cable organizers to help you organize your cables. It’s also portable, which makes it easier to carry.
The organizer has various sizes, from pouch to mini bag size. It’s not only suitable for tidying your cables, but also other accessories such as SD cards, flash drives, adaptors, and some products. They’re even suitable to carry an iPad.
To pick the right travel cable organizer, you have to consider the following
You have to classify your gadget dimension to get the proper size of the organizer bag. Based on the dimension, we can classify the size as:
- A small organizer is usually only suitable for storing cables, SD cards, flash drives, and other small accessories. The organizer usually has pouch size, which is under 6 inches long/wide.
- The medium organizer can load with cell phones, and it is 6 to 9 inches long/wide.
- The large organizer, sometimes considered as a mini bag, since it can load with mini iPad, Nintendo, etc. Usually, it is 9 to 12 inches long/wide.
Many manufacturers equipped their organizer with several compartments that can load with a bunch of gadgets. Each layer is made specifically for different purposes. You can adjust it with the number of gadgets that you want to store in the organizer.
Materials, Durability, and Weight
Various fabrics are used to make an organizer bag. You have to consider whether it’s durable, water-resistant, waterproof, and anti-scratch or not. The most common materials are nylon, polyester, leather, and other materials.
- Nylon is the most common fabric to make an organizer bag since it’s lightweight, flexible, and durable.
- Polyester is another option of nylon. It’s also lightweight, flexible, and durable, but more flimsy than nylon.
- Leather is known for its durability and sturdiness. It’s also waterproof to give your gadgets more protection.
As for nylon and polyester, make sure that the fabric is equipped with water-resistance or waterproof coating to make sure that your gadgets are secure enough.
We have a list of 10 travel cable organizer that you can choose from
Pro’s and Con’s of Each Travel Cable Organizer
1. Jelly Comb
Electronics Organizer, Jelly Comb Electronic Accessories Double Layer Travel Cable Organizer Cord Storage Bag for Cables, iPad (Up to 11”), Power Bank, USB Flash Drive, and More
- Pockets: 18 elastic loops for cables, 5 mini mesh for USB drives, 3 SD card slots, 4 mesh pockets for laptop chargers, cellphones, and power bank, and 1 pocket for 11” tablet.
- Easy to carry.
- 30-days money-back and 1-year warranty.
- Not too sturdy compartment.
- Too many elastic loops.
2. Jelly Comb
Electronics Organizer, Jelly Comb Electronic Accessories Cable Organizer Bag Waterproof Travel Cable Storage Bag for Charging Cable, Cellphone, Mini Tablet (Up to 7.9”) and More
- Pockets: 12 elastic loops for cables, 6 elasticized mesh segments for USB drives, 2 mesh pocket for cell phone chargers, and 1 adhesive pocket for iPad mini.
- Equipped with a hand strap for easier to carry.
- Waterproof and lightweight.
- No return policy.
- The cable strap is too small.
3. Hynes Eagle
Travel Universal Cable Organizer Electronics Accessories Cases for Various USB Phone Charger and Cable
- Various pattern options.
- Durable, versatile, and stylish.
- Pockets: 1 SD Card, 3 Slip Mesh, 12 Elastic loops for 3-6 USB charge cable, and 2 zip mesh pocket that suitable for gadget under 4.7”.
- Not delivering to some countries.
- Water-resistant but not waterproof.
ProCase Accessories Bag Organizer Power Bank Case, Electronics Accessory Travel Gear Organizer Case, Cable Management Hard Drive Bag
- Pockets: 1 large zipper and 4 small inner mesh compartments.
- Lightweight and flexible.
- Thick enough for a bunch of accessories storage.
- Easy to carry.
- No color options.
BAGSMART Electronic Organizer Travel Universal Cable Organizer Electronics Accessories Cases for Cable, Charger, Phone, USB, SD Card
- Double zipper for quick access.
- Pockets: 2 inner mesh for a hard drive, 6 mesh pouches for USB drives, 3 SD card slots, and elastic loops for cables and earphones.
- Durable hard case.
- Easy to carry.
- It has a 1-3cm deviation.
- Not big enough for a mouse
UGREEN Electronic Organizer Travel Cable Organizer Gadgets Bag Accessories for USB Cable Cord, USB Flash Drive, SD Card, Hard Drive, Power Bank, iPad Mini Tablet
- Flexible and has lots of storage areas.
- Compact and portable.
- Pockets: 1 large mesh for 7.9” iPad, 1 medium mesh for iPhone 8+, 1 small mesh pocket for mouse, and the smallest mesh pockets for SD Card, charging cables, flash disk, etc.
- Doesn’t have strap/handle.
- It has a bit of tight mesh.
Double Layer Electronic Accessories Organizer, Travel Gadget Bag for Cables, USB Flash Drive, Plug and More, Perfect Size Fits for iPad Mini
- Water resistance.
- Big enough for iPad mini (7.9”).
- Pockets: 12 elastic loops for cables, 6 mesh pocket for SD card, CF cards, USB sticks, dongles, and others, and 3 mesh compartment for external hard disk, power bank, and phone.
- Lightweight, large capacity, easy to carry, and fit for most backpacks, laptop cases, and handbags.
- Too small if you have a bunch of devices.
Electronics Organizer, JOTO Travel Gear Management Organize Bag for Electronics Accessories Tools Hard Drive Memory Card Flash Drive Cables Charger Cosmetics Brush Personal Care Kit – Large
- Lightweight and much space.
- Strong mesh.
- Easy to carry.
- It has a thin width which makes the storage is limited.
9. Alena Culian
Electronic Organizer Travel Universal Cable Organizer Electronics Accessories Cases for Cable, Charger, Phone, USB, SD Card
- Water-resistance and waterproof.
- Easy to clean.
- Equipped with many compartments, elastic strap, zippered center pocket, and outer handle to make it easier to carry.
- The compartment doesn’t hold a tablet.
- The zipper doesn’t always work.
iMangoo Shockproof Carrying Case Hard Protective EVA Case Impact Resistant Travel 12000mAh Bank Pouch Bag USB Cable Organizer Earbuds Sleeve Pocket Accessory Smooth Coating Zipper Wallet
- Water and compression resistance.
- Pockets: 1 mesh compartment for cellphone and 1 mesh pocket for USB cables, earbuds, SD cards, etc.
- Easy to carry.
- 6-months free new replacement.
- Limited storage.
- It has a strong odor at first usage.
Adjust the organizer with your necessity. Make sure it’s not too wide or too narrow for your gadgets, or else it will only waste your money. The organizer must have the right amount of pockets, so all of your electronic accessories can be loaded. Don’t forget to examine the zippers, sometimes it comes in damaged condition.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!