Why do we love camping quotes? You haven’t really tasted the outside world if you haven’t tried camping.
Camping is going outside from the comfort of your home; the fluffy bed, the clean bathroom, unlimited electricity, and water, or your coffee machine. To the wilderness; the grass or the soil as a bed under the sparkling stars.
For people who love the luxuries of life, camping is an eye-opener. It opens our eyes to the beauty of nature and the serenity it offers. It helps us be better persons as we build our own fires and entertain ourselves away from our kitchen appliances and television sets or the internet. If we are with friends or family, it will strengthen our bonds through conversations, singing together or sharing stories around the campfire. If we are alone it will help us reflect and gives us peace.
I really like camping, it not only makes me healthy by hiking on trails but it also makes me appreciate God’s creation. It may be hard if the trail is long or filled with obstacles, but it is always worth it. From a picturesque view of a lake to a vast field between mountains, or to a scenic sunrise from a cliff the morning after; it makes the adventure worthwhile.
Here are some camping quotes that might inspire you to camp or make you remember your camping days:
Table of Contents
Here are the best camping quotes that might tell you the beauty of nature or why you need to go camping:
1. Without the intense touch of nature, you can never fully freshen yourself! Go for a camping and there both your weary mind and your exhausted body will rise like a morning sun! – Mehmet Murat ildan
2. The glories of a mountain campfire are far greater than may be guessed…. One can make a day of any size, and regulate the rising and setting of his own sun and the brightness of its shining. – John Muir
3. Camping is nature’s way of promoting the motel business. – Dave Barry
4. The outside is the only place we can truly be inside the world. – Daniel J. Rice, THIS SIDE OF A WILDERNESS: A Novel
5. The stars were better company anyway. They were very beautiful, and they almost never snored. – David Eddings, Crystal Gorge
6. We can never have enough of nature – Henry David Thoreau
7. Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers. The mountain and the sea are excellent schoolmasters and teach us more than we can ever learn from books. – John Lubbock
8. Although I deeply love oceans, deserts, and other wild landscapes, it is only mountains that beckon me with that sort of painful magnetic pull to walk deeper and deeper into their beauty. – Victoria Erickson
9. Roses are red, mud is brown, the wood are better than any night on the town. – Earl Dibbles, Jr.
10. Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. – John Muir
Camping gives us freedom and tranquillity, here are camping quotes that tell you about it:
1. I walked slowly to enjoy this freedom, and when I came out of the mountains, I saw the sky over the prairie, and I thought that if heaven was real, I hoped it was a place I never had to go, for this earth was greater than any paradise. – Daniel J. Rice, The Unpeopled Season: Journal from a North Country Wilderness
2. I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery. Air, mountains, tree, people. I thought: this is what it is to be happy. – Sylvia Plath
3. Whatever form it takes, camping is earthy, soul-enriching and character building, and there can be few such satisfying moments as having your tent pitched and the smoke rising from your campfire as the golden sun sets on the horizon – even if it’s just for a fleeting moment before the rain spoils everything. – Pippa Middleton
4. My wish is to stay always like this living quitely in a corner of nature – Claude Money
5. Real freedom lies in wildness, not in civilization. – Charles Lindbergh
6. A great many people, and more all the time, live their entire lives without ever once sleeping out under the stars. – Alan S. Kesselheim, Let Them Paddle: Coming of Age on the Water
7. I just want to live in a world of mountains, coffee, campfires, cabins, and golden trees, and run around with a camera and notebook, learning the inner workings of everything real. – Victoria Erickson
Camping is romantic too! Here are some camping quotes that has love on it.
1. Mom, camping is not a date; it’s an endurance test. If you can survive camping with someone, you should marry them on the way home. – Yvonne Prinz, The Vinyl Princess
2. Sleep under a blanket of stars, and your heart will forever be kept warm by your love of life. – Anthony T. Hincks
3. You don’t have to say everything to be a light. Sometimes a fire built on a hill will bring interested people to your campfire. – Shannon L. Alder
Here are other inspiration camping quotes that make you want to get your tent and go to the wilderness!
1. Life sucks a lot less when you add mountain air, a campfire and some peace and quiet. – Brooke Hampton
2. Now I see the secret of making the best person, it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth. – Walt Whitman
3. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go. – T.S. Eliot
4. When I have folded up this tent and laid the soiled thing by, I shall go forth ‘neath different stars, under an unknown sky. – Frederic L. Knowles, The Last Word.
5. I would rather be amongst forest animals and the sounds of nature, than amongst city traffic and the noise of man – Anthony Douglas William
6. Light a campfire and everyone’s a storyteller. – John Geddes
7. Camping isn’t really a vacation, but it sure makes for good memories. – Julie Kieras
8. Leave the road, take the trails. – Pythagore
9. To pitch my tent with no prosy plan, To range and to change at will; To mock at the mastership of man, To seek Adventure’s thrill – Robert W. Service
10. But the place which you have selected for your camp, though never so rough and grim, begins at once to have its attractions and becomes a very centre of civilization to you: Home is home, be it never so homely. – Henry David Thoreau
Have you slept under the stars before? Camped in the wilderness away from the bustling city? How do you feel about camping? Feel free to share your thoughts and hopefully a “camping quote” on the comments; we might feature it! Now, plan for an adventure outside and go camping!
You can also read our other articles:
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!