These cat quotes we have will make you giggle as you read them knowing that these are all true and accurate about our cute “babies”.
Their fluffiness and cuteness, the way they interact with us, how they behave, and how they show their affection. Everything about cats is just mysterious, and that makes them more lovable. These feline creatures make one of the best companion and stress relievers.
There are times that they might act like they don’t care (which is sometimes true) but for those people who have been with cats know that it’s just their nature and they’re actually very sweet and caring.
And to show how much we love these “purr” babies of ours, we have prepared cat quotes to brighten up your day. These cat quotes are surely relatable and reading these will keep you saying “Yes, it’s true!”. So to all the cat lovers out there, read these cat quotes and tell us what you think.
1. A kitten is the delight of a household. All-day long a comedy is played out by an incomparable actor. – Champfleury
2. Kittens are angels with whiskers. – Alexis Flora Hope
3. The memories and paw print of a beloved cat remains in our heart and soul forever. – Unknown
4. Cats rule the world. – Jim Davis
5. Cats will outsmart dogs every time. – John Grogan
6. Like all pure creatures, cats are practical. – William S. Burroughs
7. Meow” means “woof” in cat. – George Carlin
8. Never try to out stubborn a cat. – Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough for Love
9. There are no ordinary cats. – Colette
10. My cat is not insane, she’s just a really good actress. – P.C. Cast, Untamed
11. A cat can make you feel well rested when you’re tired or turn a rage into a calm just by sitting on your lap. His very nearness is a healing song. – Shannon Hale, Book of a Thousand Days
12. As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat. – Ellen P. Berkeley
13. Cats are mysterious; they have more on their mind that we could never imagine. – Walter Scott
14. When the mouse laughs at the cat, there’s a hole nearby. – Nigerian Proverb
15. I prefer cats to people, for the most part. Most people aren’t cute, & if they are cute they rapidly outgrow it. – William S. Burroughs
16. A home without a cat is just a house. – Anonymous
17. If you hold a cat by the tail, you learn things you can’t learn any other way. – Mark Twain
18. Don’t eat bear balls. Eat healthy, delectable, plant-based foods so that you will never fall over on your cat. – Rip Esselstyn, The Engine 2 Diet: The Texas Firefighter’s 28-Day Save-Your-Life Plan that Lowers Cholesterol and Burns Away the Pounds
19. Cats, tea and candles, is all the therapy, I will ever need. – Tom Althouse, The Frowny Face Cow
20. She had other friends–friends that wouldn’t leave her. She had cats. – Jacqueline West, The Second Spy
21. Don’t judge a cat by its coat. – Magdalena VandenBerg
22. I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul. – Jean Cocteau
23. Most humans know better than to cross a wizard. A cat does not care. – F.T. McKinstry, Wizards, Woods and Gods
24. I have felt cats rubbing their faces against mine and touching my cheek with claws carefully sheathed. These things, to me, are expressions of love. – James Herriot
25. In the cat world, good manners are a must. – Hiro Arikawa
26. Dogs were not loyal but servile, that cats were opportunists and traitors. – Gabriel García Márquez, Love in the Time of Cholera
27. Surely people who don’t like cats were mice in another life.
28. Cats have it all – admiration, an endless sleep, and company only when they want it. – Rod McKuen
29. Cats gravitate to kitchens as rocks gravitate to gravity – Terry Pratchett
30. When I am feeling low all I have to do is watch my cats and my courage return. – Charles Bukowski
31. Cats do whatever they wish, whenever they wish it. – Sonya Heaney, The Landowner’s Secret
32. I’m a cat. We aren’t required to make sense. – Seanan McGuire, A Local Habitation
33. If you want to be an expert in attracting others, choose a cat as your teacher! – Mehmet Murat ildan
34. Any time you see a cat, the day automatically becomes 10% better. – Stewart Stafford
35. Horses are calmer people. They also don’t throw things at cats. – Tamora Pierce (Author), Lioness Rampant
36. I love them, they are so nice and selfish. Dogs are TOO good and unselfish. They make me feel uncomfortable. But cats are gloriously human. – L.M. Montgomery, Anne of the Island
37. You can not look at a sleeping cat and feel tense. – Jane Pauley
38. Children are like cats, only less useful and less furry. – Mark Lawrence, Red Sister
39. Kittens are angels with whiskers. – Alexis Flora Hope
40. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior. – Hippolyte Taine
41. Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. – Robert A. Heinlein
42. How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. – Robert A. Heinlein
43. Dogs come when they’re called; cats take a message and get back to you later. – Mary Bly
44. I wrote a book on cats. In retrospect, I should have used paper, cause chapter six got hit by a car. – Wynne McLaughlin
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!