On our last week in the Philippines, we were invited to stay in this amazing property near NAIA (Ninoy Aquino International Airport), the Hyatt City of Dreams Manila. If you are having a layover, this is probably the best hotel to stay as it is just near the airport terminals.
Just to be clear, we didn’t go there for the casino. But knowing that a Hyatt brand is about to accommodate us, I knew it will give us a world – class experience! And it did in so many levels. We were so glad that Mr. Francis David of Hyatt City of Dreams Manila allowed us to make few changes on our schedules. They were indeed flexible.
Hyatt City of Dreams Manila is located in Parañaque – where you can find a number of great entertainment centers. It doesn’t matter if you are not a fan of playing blackjack or roulette, the hotel itself is already a treat of its own.
Table of Contents
I recommend Hyatt City of Dreams Manila for different reasons
Promoting a Hyatt hotel will never be hard as the brand speaks for itself. For Hyatt City of Dreams Manila, it was definitely a dreamy stay. The entire property screams elegance and luxury and I couldn’t thank the universe more for bringing us such an impeccable experience.
There are 2 towers in Hyatt City of Dreams Manila where you can find 362 amazing rooms.
- Standard (Hyatt King and Hyatt Twin) – This is a 36 – square – meter room located in the Tower 1 of the hotel. You may have a view of the airport, pool deck and the hotel grounds depending on the room you are staying at. Maximum of 3 guests.
- Deluxe (Hyatt Deluxe King and Hyatt Deluxe Twin) – Located in Tower 2, the deluxe rooms are more spacious at 50 square meters. You have the chance to savor the view of Manila Bay, pool deck or the hotel grounds. Maximum of 3 guests.
- View (Bay View Deluxe and Aqua Suite) – The spacious 55 – square – meter room allows its guests to have a wonderful stay. But if you wish to get one of the best rooms in this category, opt for the Aqua Suite which is an 85 – square – meter corner room in Tower 2. Maximum of 3 guests.
- Club (Club King and Club Twin) – If you are staying in one of the 45 club rooms in Hyatt City of Dreams Manila, you may visit the Club Lounge and guests can enjoy a number of exclusive services. Maximum of 3 guests.
- Walk-in shower
- Iron/ironing board
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee maker
- 40″ or larger TV
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Video on demand
- Hyatt Stereo iPod docking station
- iPod docking station also functions as alarm clock
- Three or more telephones
- High-speed Internet access
- Individual air conditioning control
- 24-hour concierge
- In-room safe
- Safe large enough for small laptop computer
- Morning newspaper
If you have been following my Philippine -adventure, you probably knew that I got sick during one of our travels. That meant, I wasn’t able to eat a lot for a couple of days. Good thing that when we came back to Manila, a buffet was waiting for us! I kid you not, the food in Hyatt City of Dreams Manila is to die for. It’s actually pretty reasonable given the food choices, and the fact that it is in a 5-star hotel. I would recommend that you pay a visit most especially on special occasions like birthdays or romantic dates.
- The Café – This is the main dining area of the hotel. It serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. During the buffet hours, you can enjoy a fantastic culinary show. There are a lot of cuisines to choose from. They have Italian, Japanese, Asian and a whole lot more. I bet that after having a meal in The Café, you can definitely say, “Cravings Satisfied’ – no less.
- The Lounge – If you want to relax, have a glass of wine, or meet friends for some social drinking, then this would be the ideal spot.
Joshua Leo and Christiana Mongaya of the HYATT Marketing team even joined us for dinner which made it even more enjoyable.
There are so many things to do in Hyatt City of Dreams Manila that it’s actually fine not to leave the hotel’s premises.
- Pool – Their outdoor pool is MASSIVE! The children of all ages (us included), will definitely enjoy beating the heat in the Philippines, most especially this time of the year.
- Salon – Do you want to look fabulous and amazing? Head to the hotel’s salon and get that well – deserved pampering session.
- Fitness Area – Get fit even after binging on some yummy treats from The Café.
- Dreamplay – The world’s first family entertainment center.
- Club Lounge – The lounge is located at the 7th floor where guests can enjoy personalized seated check –in and check- out, drinks and snacks the entire day, and pre – dinner drinks.
Function Hall – If you have a conference, a business meeting or a special gathering, then choosing Hyatt City of Dreams Manila is one of the best venues for all kinds of assembly.
- SM Mall of Asia – The SM Mall of Asia is known as one of the largest malls in the country. Better wear your most comfortable shoes because you might be walking for hours. There’s also a small amusement park at the back of the mall where you kids can have fun with the awesome kiddie rides. Or maybe join a cruise and have a romantic dinner.
- Cultural Center of the Philippines– Get to see some of the best local shows.
- Intramuros – This is one of the most iconic and historic places in Manila Philippines. You can even check out few famous restaurants that will give you a taste of the culture.
Fact Sheet: Frequently Asked Question about HYATT City of Dreams Manila
1. How much is the rate in HYATT City of Dreams Manila?
To inquire about rates, availability or promo, check the links below:
2. What are the credit cards accepted in HYATT City of Dreams Manila?
The property accepts American Express, Visa, Mastercard, JCB, UnionPay, and Bankcard.
3. Are children allowed to stay in HYATT City of Dreams Manila?
Yes! All children under 12 years of age can stay free of charge when using existing beds.
4. Are pets allowed in HYATT City of Dreams Manila?
No, pets are not allowed in the property.
5. What is the check – in and check – out time in HYATT City of Dreams Manila?
The check – in is at 1500 and the check – out is at 1200.
6. Is there an airport shuttle available for the guests?
Yes, there is a shuttle service with corresponding charges.
7. Is wi – fi available in all areas of HYATT City of Dreams Manila?
Yes, you may use the wi – fi for free.
8. Is there a parking space for all the guests of HYATT City of Dreams Manila?
There is a parking space onsite with corresponding fees.
9. Are there shops near the hotel?
Yes. There are even on-site shops as well.
10. What are the languages spoken in the property?
The staff is well versed in English and in Filipino.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!