Be fit even if you’re at home. Take a look at our list of the best home exercise and fitness equipment that you can also use at home!
We all want to have not just a healthy body but also a fit one. In that case, we really need to put some effort in order to achieve the body we’ve been dreaming of. However, what if you don’t have the advantage of going to the gym? For example, if the gym is too far from your house or you don’t have so much time to go there. As a result, home exercise is getting more and more popular! You can get equally fit and healthy without going out of your house. How? By having any of this fitness equipment that we have here. These products can help you with your workout as well as can make your exercise easier and more comfortable.
Different Types of Home Fitness Equipment
Fitness Equipment: Training Bench
These training benches are usually used for performing weight training exercises. You can adjust the backrest, so you can have the ability to move it from a flat position to an incline. Before purchasing, you must look for a well-constructed and easily adjustable bench. If you have a personal training studio, you may need at least 2 of these.
Fitness Equipment: Dumbbell Set
Dumbbells are one of the most common fitness equipment on the market. You can either buy these in sets or just one at a time. They can range from very light to very heavy, depending on how much you can lift. Not only that but they also come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and materials so you have a lot of choices to work with.
Fitness Equipment: Barbell Set
If there are dumbbells, of course, don’t forget barbells. They usually come in two options; The Olympic bar where you can remove plates (but they can be expensive), or you can buy a set of fixed or easily adjustable barbells with a smaller bar.
Fitness Equipment: Kettlebell Set
On the other hand, kettlebells can be an alternative for dumbbells. Kettlebells also come in a variety of weights, sizes, and even shapes.
Fitness Equipment: Fitness Ball
Fitness balls can help you design a lot of exercises including chest presses, bicep curls, dead bugs, or plank knee tucks, for this reason, you should consider buying this one as well!
9 Home Exercise and Fitness Equipment that You can Choose From
Pro’s and Con’s of Each Exercise and Fitness Equipment
1. FITTIN Racerback Sports Bras for Women – $10.09 – $28.89
- Available in several colors;
- It also offers a removable pad;
- Lastly, it’s comfortable even during long hours of exercise.
- For instance, the high-impact result may vary and may not work for everyone.
2. VENUZOR Waist Trainer Belt for Women $10.99 – $13.99
- Perfect for weight loss training;
- Also available in 4 colors;
- Lastly, it’s suitable for sports including running, yoga, gym, as well as women’s gift.
- For instance, you may feel tight and uncomfortable in the first few uses.
- To begin with, it helps to increase blood circulation;
- Also available for both men and women;
- Lastly, it helps prevent blood clots, especially after surgery.
- For instance, it might not be comfortable to use for some people.
4. URBNFit Exercise Ball – $17.97 – $31.97
- They are ideal for the home gyms;
- These Exercise Balls are the perfect l choice for beginners as well as advanced use;
- They are also high grip, non-slip surface for safe use when performing weighted exercises;
- Lastly, they are ideal for use with yoga, pilates, or for general strengthening & balance.
- It doesn’t contain sand so there’s a high chance that it would drift away once you hop on it. For this reason, it is recommended to fill it with about two cups of playground sand.
- First, you can receive and read SMS messages and SNS notifications straight to your device including Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, as well as Instagram;
- You can also hang up incoming phone calls straight from your wrist;
- It is very comfortable to wear;
- Just like most traditional health trackers, it can monitor your steps, calories burned, sports mileage, as well as sleep quality status 24 hours a day whilst syncing with its VeryFitPro app;
- Lastly, it has up to 10 days of battery life per full charge.
- The VeryFitPro app can be a little confusing because of translation issues.
- It is lightweight as well as portable;
- It also has a carrying adjustable strap;
- Very easy to clean since the moisture-resistant technology and high-quality material make the mat to be easily washed with soap and water;
- Lastly, it is 71″ long 24″ wide that ensures comfort for people of all shapes and sizes.
- If you will use this in a studio, it might be a little uncomfortable and embarrassing because it creates a squeaky noise.
- To begin with, the dumbbell’s contoured, textured chrome handle helps ensure a secure, comfortable grip;
- Its sleek design also reduces hand fatigue while promoting ease of use and enhanced control;
- Lastly, it can be used for both men and women.
- It is not available to buy as a set, only one dumbbell at a time.
- It is lightweight, easy to clean as well as transport;
- It can also be easily repositioned to target specific muscles as well as to assist from one routine to the next;
- Lastly, it is designed to relieve sore muscles before, during, or after workouts.
- It doesn’t offer a warranty.
- Cotton resistance bands are lightweight and occupy almost no space;
- They can easily be restored;
- They are also portable;
- Lastly, they can be applied for a range of workouts, from yoga to your own at-home exercise program, from glute and hip activation as well as strength techniques to warm up your entire body while performing a dynamic warm-up.
- Might not be available for deliveries to some countries.
About the Writer
Hi there! I’m Fatima. My first major travel was in 2016 in the beautiful city of Cebu. After that, I got interested in traveling. Now I enjoy learning languages and other country’s cultures. My goal is to visit at least one country each year and to share my experiences with other people through writing or blogging. Witness my journey by following me on Instagram.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!