A good life is all about balance: we work hard but we also ensure to find time to relax and enjoy life. Fortunately, this can be achieved easily by brilliant working holidays like the one we had at the 5-star Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel in Malaysia!Located in the city center, next to a plethora of dining, shopping, and transport options, this excellent hotel is a dream for business and leisure travelers. There is easy access to everything you need while the luxurious accommodation provides top-notch class, comfort, and relaxation.
Don’t miss the excellent Mandara Spa – Jonathan and I had a couple’s Balinese massage here and it was simply one of the best. After a long day, there is nothing more revitalizing than a trip to the spa and indulging in soothing mind and body treatments like Malay healing rituals, Balinese treatments, and European and Asian techniques.
Work and Pleasure Come Together at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Ultimately, there is no better home for business and leisure travelers than the Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel – it is simply the ultimate in luxury. Each of the 385 rooms and suites has been thoughtfully designed to bring the best of comfort, style, and class to every guest. Meanwhile, the business facilities ensure that your work is completed and that you perform at your optimum daily.
From the deluxe 42 – square meter accommodation to the massive 336 – square meter suites, there is no way your discerning taste will not be satisfied. Modern yet cozy, these retreats are sure to give you more than a good night’s sleep:
- Deluxe And Deluxe KL Tower View Rooms – Sleek and classy, this 42 – square meter accommodation features memorable views of the Kuala Lumpur Tower. The design layout is bright and modern, with Asian architectural details and design elements.
- Sheraton Club Room – Bask in the beauty of the city skyline from the comforts of this 42 – square meter room. The design is stylish and the furnishings bright and refreshing clad in avocado and mandarin tones.
- Sheraton Club Suite – Located on the 32nd floor and above, the views from these large suites are truly memorable. The 84 sq m expansive rooms feature an Asian design in avocado and mandarin tones, and are complete with amenities to serve all your needs. Sophisticated details like Malay carvings, soft Chinese finishes, and high-quality linens add more class to the abode.
- Deluxe Suite – Forging comfort, style, and function, guests staying in the 84 – square meter Deluxe Suite enjoy panoramic views of the city skyline, along with a spacious and complete work area, perfect for business travelers hosting a private meeting, or for any guest keen on entertaining a small group of friends or colleagues.
- Ambassador Suite – Grand in every way, this 168 – square meter suite has all the requirements of a comfortable yet grand stay: kitchenette, complete dining room, cozy living area, entertainment system, visitor half-bath, and full telecommunications capacities. This retreat is the actual definition of work and play in one space.
- Imperial Suite – Truly spacious at a mammoth 336 – square meter, the Imperial Suite is nothing short of amazing. It simply takes your breath away: from the stunning view, luxurious amenities, sophisticated design, plush decor, to the fabulous atmosphere, there is truly nothing left for you to ask for. This is as high class as it can get!
Moreover, all opulent rooms at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel are fitted with the following standard amenities:
- Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed
- 300-Thread Count Bed Linens
- Hypoallergenic Pillows
- 90% Goose Down Comforter
- Feather, Synthetic, Contour and Foam Pillows Upon Request
- Individual Climate Control
- Walk-in Closet
- Spacious Writing Desk
- Separate Bath and Shower Room
- Make-up and Shaving Mirror
- Bathroom Phone
- Plush Bathrobes
- 40 in. LCD Flat-screen TV
- Free In-room Movies
- Free Local Daily Newspaper
- Satellite Channels
- Sony DVD Player
High-Speed Internet Access
- Coffee and Tea Maker
- Mini Bar
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Complimentary Mineral Water
ROOM AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Complimentary Shoe Shine
- Cribs Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- In-Room Safe
- Turndown Service
- Personalized Wake-Up Service
- Laundry Service
- Valet Stand
- Twice-Daily Housekeeping
- Grab Bars in Bathtub
- Disability Accessible Room
- Accessible Shower and/or Bath
- Radio/Alarm Clock
- Fax Machine
- International Direct Dialing
- State-of-the-Art Hospitality Port
- Dual-Line Speaker Telephone
- Outlet Adaptors
All guests staying in the Club Rooms have exclusive access to the Sheraton Club Lounge, too.
- Business and Internet Lounge – Get to your work quickly and conduct your business in this lounge that features high standard services and space for meeting groups.
- Mandara Spa – Nurture your mind and body with the rejuvenating full range signature spa treatments from this urban wellness sanctuary.
- Sheraton Fitness – Stay in shape in this state-of-the-art fitness center, complete with a variety of professional-grade machines and free weights.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool – After a day of exploration or business meetings, take a refreshing plunge on the pool while enjoying beautiful views of the Kuala Lumpur Tower.
- Sheraton Club Lounge – Intimate and comfortable, catch up with friends or have casual meetings over coffee, cocktails, and light snacks in this stylish lounge.
- Concierge – Get expert advice on what to do and where to go to enjoy the best the city has to offer.
You know the food is great when the restaurants prove the highlight of your hotel stay! At Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, our tummies were definitely treated to the best.
We had dinner at all three restaurants: Italian at Villa Danieli, Chinese at Celestial Court, and Western at Toastina Cafe & Bar. What can I say? It is difficult to pick a favorite because every single one proved superb. Do not miss breakfast at Essence, too!
Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel promotes the 1-hour Gem Experience. Step out of your fabulous hotel room and enjoy the best that the city has to offer.
- Klang River – Colorful, vibrant, and lively, the pathway along Klang River has been transformed into a bright graffiti gallery. Feast your eyes on huge murals made by local artists and fill your soul with the stunning kaleidoscope of hues, shades, and tints.
- KL Life Centre – Music lover? This entertainment complex is the place to be. Find the biggest music acts, along with the best selection of food here.
- Coliseum Cafe 1921 – Step back in time and find pleasure in this vintage-inspired cafe, serving immaculate Western Hainanese food. Favorites include oxtail soup, fried sambal rice, sizzling steak, and banana fritters.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions About Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel
1. Where can we find the best rates for Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel?
For the latest room rates, please check
2. What is the check-in and check-out time?
Check-in time is 3 PM while check-out time is 12 PM.
3. Is late-check-out allowed?
Yes. Late check-out is available until 6 PM and incurs a half-day charge.
4. Can children stay in the rooms for free?
Children below 12 years old can stay for free when sharing existing beds with their parents or guardians.
5. Can events be hosted by Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel?
Corporate functions, meetings, weddings, and other events are all catered by the hotel’s 23,000 sq ft of flexible meeting, event, convention, and banquet space, as well as its 13 meeting rooms.
6. Is parking available for in-house guests?
Yes. The flat parking fee is MYR 8.50 per entry per day. Valet parking is available as well and costs MYR 20 per car per day.
7. Are special offers available?
Yes. Special offers and other promos are available on the Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel website. Also, you can become a member of the SPG and enjoy exclusive low rates. See the hotel website for more details.
8. What languages are spoken in the hotel?
English, Chinese, and Malay.
9. What local attractions are nearby?
Farm in the city, Aquaria KLCC, Batu Caves, Brickfields, Petronas Twin Towers, Capital Square, Menara KL Tower, and Sunway Putra Mall are all close to the hotel.
10. What is the closest airport?
The Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport is 17.1 km away from the hotel while the Kuala Lumpur International Airport is reached in 45.1 km from Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel.
We stayed in Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel as guests. However, all opinions are based on our experience.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!