Boat Rental in Miami Beach-What are You Waiting For?
There are few better ways to see Miami than hiring a boat and taking to the glorious ocean. Whether you want to unleash your inner Miami Vice (If you’re old enough to remember the show) or cruise up and down the coastline, a boat rental in Miami Beach will cater to your sailing dreams and more.
With this in mind, let’s take a deep dive into boat hire and things to do in Miami from your boat rental.
- The 6 Best Liveaboard Dive Trips in Mexico [From Budget to Luxury Boat]
- Best Beaches in Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Top 10 Beaches in Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Best Things To Do in Tampa, Florida, USA [with Suggested Tours]
- 6 Types of Accommodation You Can Use When Traveling
- Birthday Party with Catamaran Tahiti – The Largest Sailing Party Boat in Montenegro
Miami Beach Boat Rental
There are a few things to know about boat rentals:
- Use a reputable company like Click&Boat– They offer an extensive range of vessels and should your boat of choice require a license, Click&Boat can provide a skipper and if necessary a crew. The company runs boat rentals throughout the United States. A Boat rental in Fort Lauderdale is also an option if you want to visit different places.
- Decide how long you want to hire a boat – Good boat rental companies offer a range of durations, whether it be a few hours, a day, a week, or longer.
- Decide what you want to do – Do you want to fish, snorkel, water fun, or go exploring. This combined with the duration will decide what vessel you hire. How many are in your group is also important to consider when choosing a boat?
- Do you need a skipper? – As mentioned earlier some vessels require licenses to sail.
The better boat rental companies offer a range of vessels to suit all requirements: You may want to hire:
- A Motorboat – zip around on the ocean Crocket and Tubbs style. You may want to roll up the sleeves of your sports jacket!
- A Catamaran – great for family days out and longer trips. The greater stability of these vessels makes them ideal for almost anything.
- A Sailing boat – is there anything more graceful than a sailing boat gliding through the water? It is an experience to behold. There are different sized boats to cater for all parties.
- Yacht – Sail in luxury
The above boats are ideal to:
- Water fun – water skiing, tubing, snorkeling, scuba diving.
- Fishing – Land a huge fish and show your friends.
- Exploring – Discover Miami’s caves, recesses, and hidden gems. And of course Miami Beach.
- Sunbathing – Nothing quite like sitting on the deck of your catamaran and catching rays.
- Watch the sunrise – Nothing quite like watching the sunrise or set from the deck of your boat. This is also a great activity to do from the beach.
Things to do In Miami Beach
Miami Beach has to be one of the most vibrant in the world. The South Florida Island city is famed for wide golden sand beaches, culture, and a celebrity destination.
View this post on Instagram
After docking you can:
- Catch a live band – The North Beach Bandshell offers performances from eclectic musical styles around the world.
- Eat in South Florida’s most famous restaurant – Joe’s Stone Crab is famed for its secret sauce and mouth-watering dishes.
- Get a blast of culture – The Bass is a contemporary art museum and hosts temporary and permanent collections.
Your Miami Beach boat rental is ready to set sail. Be sure to be on it!
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!