Our stay in Kissimmee was made special not only by its proximity to Walt Disney World but by the magic of Magic Village in Kissimmee. See what I did there? We all know that the place you stay at when traveling matters a lot – especially if you’re one to wake up early and do crazy, fun activities that the “Theme Park Capital of the World” has to offer.
Magic Village maintains the highest standards of luxury lifestyle for its guests. Even though it’s only a mile away from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, it still offers the privacy and comfort of a vacation home and more!
The location of the resort is extremely accessible, too. If you’re coming from Orlando International Airport, you can take the 528 West toll road and exit through I-4 West. Keep going until you reach Route 192 and pass through Sherberth Road and then, Black Lake Road. When you reach Black Lake Road, you’re only a hundred meters away from Magic Village! If you’re coming from Orlando, you can take I-4 West and just follow the same instructions above.
Speaking of being accessible, Magic Village is just 15 minutes away from Disney’s Animal Kingdom! This makes it a perfect choice for families who want to spend some quality time together away from the wildness of the urban jungle and enjoy the animal kingdom in its most magical state!
The People of Magic Village
Awarded with Hospitality Excellence at the Agoda 2016 Golden Circle Awards: Guest Review Awards, their multilingual staff welcomes you with a warm, refreshing smile and attends to your every need! The staff is very professional but still maintains a friendly attitude, so you feel relaxed and chilled out. It’s definitely a no-brainer why they received their hospitality awards!
We arrived mid-day, and we only had a couple of hours to get settled in and have down time before we started checking off items on our busy itinerary. The atmosphere of the place was very peaceful and tranquil, which is just the perfect first impression that a hotel would like to give first-time visitors.
Magic Village Resort Accommodation
Offering all-suite villas with private bathrooms, Magic Village is a sweet escape from the busy lifestyle of the nearby Orlando City. Magic Village has 180 three to four bedroom villas and houses. The rooms are inspired by modern interior design and feature minimalist aesthetics – perfect for Instagram-worthy selfies! I also loved the crisp white sheets and bed covers they use in all of their rooms.
We stayed for four magical nights at one of the many luxury villas they had to offer! Magic Village boasts of spacious suites to ‘better receive friends, 4’ and it definitely lives up to its claim. We were also welcomed with cool freebies and a personal welcome note from the hotel! Our villa came with an awesome balcony with sun loungers and a view over a small lake! Perfect for when you need a breath of fresh air – which came in very handy for Jon and me since our itinerary for our Kissimmee trip was jam packed. I am not even kidding – we had breakfasts and dinners scheduled – but hey, I’m not complaining. I enjoyed every single day of our trip!
It comes with four bedrooms and 3 and a half bathrooms. Honestly, a tiny part of me was stressing out what to do with the other bedrooms in our villa since it was just Jon and I. But if you’re traveling with a large group of people, Magic Village is the best place for you to stay at.
It also comes with a fully-furnished kitchen and dining area for guests who prefer staying in and cooking an intimate dinner for their loved ones. It comes complete with utensils, kitchen wares, coffeemaker, oven, and even a place where you and your family or friends can have a barbecue!
Watch our video for an exclusive tour of our amazing two-floor villa!
Food at Magic Village Resort
The Villagio Restaurant is located at the Magic Village Clubhouse where you can experience a unique culinary journey inspired by Mediterranean, French, and Italian cuisines. Their wide collection of pizzas comes highly recommended. They also have great service since they want to make sure that each and every one of their customers is attended to fairly. Don’t want to come out of your luxurious room? Don’t fret! You can order food and have them delivered to your doorstep.
Want to enjoy food by the pool? No problem. They have lunch and pool service for guests! This is perfect for when you just want to lounge by the pool and have a refreshing in hand.
Other nearby restaurants are:
- Bahama Breeze – If you’re in the mood for Caribbean inspired food, Bahama Breeze is the place to be. They also serve handcrafted tropical drinks with a feel of the vibrant island feel. Plus, they offer special cocktails and half-priced appetizers on happy hour. Don’t be afraid to let your hair down and channel you inner Moana when you drop by! Check their reviews on Tripadvisor.
- Lakeside Bar + Grill – For a luxurious lakeside dining experience, you can check out Lakeside Bar + Grill and have a taste of their signature dishes: Citrus Glazed Scallops, the Bohemian Burger, and Filet Mignon Egg Rolls. Intriguing, right? And after enjoying your meal, you can mingle and meet new interesting fellow vacationers at the Bohemian Hotel’s lounge. Check their reviews on Tripadvisor.
Magic Village Resort Amenities
Magic Village offers many amenities for their guests such as:
- Heated outdoor pool and hot tub – For when you just want to enjoy the sun and get that tan. Their outdoor pool and hot tub are also perfect at night since you can see the evening fireworks from near Disney parks.
- Computer workstation – They also have a workstation for those last minute e-mails your boss is asking about. They also have free, fast, and reliable Wi-Fi for guests.
- Free transportation to Disney parks – Since there are many neighboring theme parks in the area, Magic Village offers free transportation to them. You can even ask the concierge to prepare you and your party tickets and itineraries if you weren’t able to do so beforehand.
- HD LCD television – You all know how much I love television. So when I found out that all rooms have HD LCD televisions, I was so excited!
Other amenities that Magic Village offers are safe deposit boxes to keep your valuables in when you’re going out during the day, exterior terrace with hot tub and barbecue for selected villas for when you want to throw a small gathering for you and your friends, and a private elevator for villas with 3 floors for when you’re too full to walk up and down flights of stairs.
They also have a really cool kids room that makes me want to be a kid again just so I could spend hours here! You – I mean, your little youngsters – can play video games while you and your friends spend the day out.
From the young ones to the young at heart, Magic Village ensures a satisfying and luxurious stay for guests of all ages! I personally enjoyed our stay here especially our villa’s laundry room. Funny as it may seem, we’ve been on the road a lot so when I found out that we can do our laundry in our villa, I was so relieved!
Kissimmee has a lot of fun attractions to offer every kind of visitor: from traveling families, couples on a honeymoon, and even groups of friends on a getaway!
- Gatorland – A trip to the Sunshine State is not complete without dropping by the “Alligator Capital of the World”. Get to know your wild side by getting close encounters with alligators, crocodiles, and other kinds of animals!
- Amusement Parks – Disney Animal Kingdom Park is just one entry in the long line of amusement parks in the area! You can also check out Fun Spot America, Walt Disney World Resort, Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and Universal Studios.
- Water Parks – Not into amusement parks? They have cool water parks too! How about getting wet and wild at Aquatica? They have amazing slides, tunnels, and mazes that guarantee you drowning in fun! You can read more about it on their official website at https://aquaticabyseaworld.com/ Walt Disney World also has two water parks: Blizzard Beach (the world’s only ski resort water park) and Typhoon Lagoon (features sick six-foot waves in the Surf Pool and snorkeling with real live sharks in the Shark Reef)
- Hot Air Balloon – Reach incredible heights by spending hours up in the air. You can rent hot air balloons and experience the majestic view of Central Florida.
- Airboat Ride – This one’s for the adventurous ones and adrenaline junkies! Fly around large bodies of water and appreciate Kissimmee from a bird’s eye view.
Besides these fun attractions, you can also travel around town and check out cool art galleries and plays showing at local theaters. They also have competitive golf courses, quirky festivals, as well as dancing and nightlife. Maybe, grab a drink at one of their local bars and even ask the locals where their favorite restaurant is. Who knows? You might find your next favorite attraction in Kissimmee.
FACT SHEET: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION ABOUT MAGIC VILLAGE, KISSIMMEE
1. HOW MUCH IS THE RATE IN MAGIC VILLAGE, KISSIMMEE?
Private double rooms start at around $270
Check the latest reviews in Tripadvisor
2. WHAT CARDS/ MODE OF PAYMENT ARE ACCEPTED ON THE PROPERTY?
They accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Bankcard, and cash.
3. ARE PETS ALLOWED IN MAGIC VILLAGE
No, the resort doesn’t allow pets within the vicinity.
4. WHAT IS THE CHECK – IN / CHECK – OUT TIME IN THE PROPERTY?
Check – in time: 1600
Check – out time: 1100 – 1200
5. ARE CHILDREN WELCOME IN MAGIC VILLAGE, KISSIMMEE?
Yes, you may bring your children along. One child under 12 years will be charged USD 15 when using existing bed.
6. IS THERE A PARKING SPACE FOR THE GUESTS?
Yes, there are parking spaces for the guests. No reservation is needed.
7. IS THERE WI-FI IN THE RESORT?
Wi – fi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
8. CAN YOU USE THE OUTDOOR POOL ALL YEAR ROUND?
Yes, you may use the pool whatever time of the year!
10. HOW FAR IS MAGIC VILLAGE, KISSIMMEE FROM ORLANDO AND DISNEY WORLD?
Magic Village is only a 30-minute drive from Orlando city center and only a 10-minute drive from Disney’s Magic Kingdom! be sure to plan your journeys well, as at peak hours these travel times can increase dramatically!
Disclaimer: This trip wouldn’t have been possible without the help and support of Experience Kissimmee and of Visit Florida, the official tourism office of Florida in Tallahassee, and especially Mrs. Summer Gilhousen Gonzalez-Mendez, who arranged the whole trip and coordinated with all the local tourism boards, private companies for our sponsored hotel stays and tours. All opinions and ideas are all ours. Thank you!
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!