Rediscover Cebu, Philippines With a Pleasurable Stay at Crimson Resort & Spa in Mactan
Beguiling – this is a fitting word to encapsulate Cebu City. It’s my second time in the majestic Queen City of the South of the Philippines, it always finds a way to surprise me and this time with my husband who is visiting the Philippines for the first time!
On arrival, we met with the very nice team of GMR Megawide Cebu Airport Corporation and had a lovely lunch together. If you have been to the Mactan Airport, you are sure to notice the improvements they have made happen, particularly the increased number of direct international flights to and from Cebu.
Pleasurable Stay at Crimson Resort & Spa Mactan
Also, this time around, we stayed in the beautiful Crimson Resort & Spa in Mactan. Special thanks to Mawi De Ocampo and Mia Sy for the spectacular seafood dinner. The food was amazing – fish, squid, clams, steak, coconut juice – just perfect!
Guest Rooms – 250 deluxe-size rooms await, each made elegant with custom furnishing to add extra glam to your holiday. King or Twin beds ensure restful sleep while the full marble bathroom has bliss written all over it! The nice garden views from the windows encourage utter relaxation, too.
Villas – Meandering around the resort are four types of luxurious and spacious villas. Everyone is a promise of indulgence with its own private entrance, plunge pool, four poster canopy King bed, open plan living room, pull-out sofa sleepers, and gorgeous bathroom with sunk-in tub and rain shower. You will fall in love with views, too! Here are more details:
- Deluxe Garden Room – Overlooking a private pocket garden on the ground floor, this 44 square meter space is best for couples. It has an open plan bathroom with two granite countertop sinks and a sunk-in tub and rain shower with hot and cold water.
- Private Pool Villa – Spacious, romantic, and plush, this accommodation is an 115 – square meter beauty that features a four poster canopy king bed in the bedroom, a pull-out sleeper sofa in the living room, and a large splendid bath. The private pool with an attached wall garden is a dream!
- Ocean Villa – Offering sweeping views of the ocean, this room is synonymous with top class. Catch plenty of sun from your patio or spend the day cooling off in your refreshing plunge pool. There is no better accommodation to enjoy paradise!
- Beach Villa – For families seeking the best for their holiday, book a beach villa. It is located right on the beach front and pampers guests with a private entry, plunge pool, veranda, and garden. This most charming retreat will definitely make your family holiday as fun and memorable as possible.
- Beach Casita – There are only two of these most prized accommodation in the resort. Ideal for families, it has beautiful ocean views with close access to the beach. The spacious patio, private entry, and garden make it more charming. Connection units can be requested, too.
All deluxe rooms and pool villas at Crimson Resort & Spa have the following amenities:
BED AND BATH
- Waffle bathrobes
- Cotton bathrobes
- Down duvets and pillows
- Hair dryer
- Hypoallergenic bedding upon request
- Orthopedic pillows upon request
- Lighted make-up/shaving mirror
- LCD TV
- All-news cable network
- Satellite television
- Complimentary newspaper upon request
- Coffee and tea making facility
- Daily housekeeping service
- Wireless Internet access
- 42 in. LCD TV
- 22 in. LCD TV (for Deluxe Garden and Villas)
- 89 Cable TV Channels
- NDD/IDD Phone
- Electronic Key Card Access
- In-Room Electronic Safe (suitable for a laptop computer)
- Iron and ironing board (subject to availability)
Sometimes you’d even want to stay in your room for the entire day. But then, of course, the beach is a superb view, you would still want to go out!
Azure Beach Club is the ultimate in elegance. The food, ambiance, and beach location is simply perfection. The open concept enhances the amazing views and the selection of gastronomic delights will definitely satisfy you. Choose between the Asian Grill Restaurant, Tempo, Saffron Café, and Rock Bar to get your cravings fixed – whichever you pick, the food will be excellent. You cannot go wrong really!
- Aum Spa – After a long day, treat your tired muscles into some much-needed pampering from this Balinese-inspired spa, named most outstanding hotel spa by Agoda. Relaxing treatments are performed by internationally trained and licensed therapists. Amenities include 14 outdoor and indoor therapy rooms, sauna and steam room, separate male and female hot tub, spa pool, yoga area, and separate male and female changing and shower rooms.
- Fitness Center – Stay active and work out in the gym that opens from 6 AM to 9 PM. Facilities include treadmills, cross-trainers, upright and recumbent bikes, strength training and core work areas, and separate male and female locker rooms.
- Water Sports and Activities – In the private beach of Crimson Resort & Spa, there is plenty of fun activities to keep you busy like kayaking, snorkeling, parasailing, fish feeding, scuba diving, island hopping, and tow rides such as banana boat, Viper or frantic tow, wakeboard, waterski, and kneeboard.
- Crimzone Play Area – Keep the kids entertained in this active play zone. They are sure to love the games, arts and crafts, and daily activities for individual and group play. Hotel guests receive a complimentary two-hour use while walk-in rates for half day and full day play plans are also available.
- Crimzone Pool – Soak the sun and get deliciously sun-drenched in the sprawling pool area at Crimson Resort & Spa.
- Magellan’s Cross – An important historical landmark, this cross was planted by explorer Ferdinand Magellan on April 14, 1521. It symbolizes the conversion to Christianity of the natives.
- Basilica Minore del Santo Nino – Built in 1565, this is the oldest church in the country. Thousands of people come daily to pray before the image of the Infant Jesus.
- Colon Street – Known as the oldest street and shortest national road in The Philippines, Colon Street is located in the downtown area of Cebu and is now the busiest shopping center in the area.
Fact Sheet: Frequently Asked Questions About Crimson Resort & Spa
1. What are the room rates at Crimson Resort & Spa?
Please check Own Website | Booking.com | Agoda
2. What is the check-in time policy of the resort?
The check-in time is 3 PM and Check-out time is 11 AM. For guests who expect early arrivals, it is recommended to book the room for the prior night; same for late departures: book an additional night.
3. What is the cancellation policy?
Policies vary throughout the year so always check as you book. Most times, cancellation is allowed at least seven days before the date of arrival.
4. Are children allowed to stay for free in the rooms?
Children age 12 and below can stay for free in the rooms occupied by their parents or guardians.
5. Are the rooms wheelchair accessible?
6. What is the closest airport to the resort?
The Mactan Cebu International Airport is 4.4 kilometers away or a 20-minute drive away from Crimson Resort & Spa.
7. Is there an ATM nearby?
Yes, an ATM is available on-site.
8. Can the resort host events?
Yes, corporate functions can be hosted here, too. There are five large halls that lend themselves perfectly for meetings and other events.
9. Are pets allowed?
No, pets are not allowed in the resort.
10. What landmarks are nearby?
Crimson Resort & Spa provides easy access to popular landmarks including Mactan Shrine, Museo Sugbo, Fort San Pedro, Magellan’s Cross, Basilica Minore del Santo Nino, Colon Street, Cebu IT Park, Fuente Osmena Circle, and Tops.
Did we enjoy our stay? YES! It’s actually pretty obvious with our photos – most especially as seen on Jon’s reaction! Our own pool was one of my favorites. Thinking back, it’s perfect for those newly-weds who would like to experience a more intimate vacation together. What’s your thought on this?
This trip was arranged by Tourism Promotions Board. Special thanks to Mr. Gerry Panga, the Tourism Attaché and Director for Northern and Southern Europe, Department of Tourism.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!
Leave a Reply