There’s one sure way that we can all live our lives to their absolute fullest – by taking every opportunity to try something new that comes our way; something that makes us scream; something that makes us think; something that makes us feel completely different to our ‘normal lives.’ Here’s a list of 20 awesome things to try just to get you started. If you think of any more, let us know!
- 6 Budget-Stretching Tips to Add Some Extra Luxury to Your Travel
- 13 Things To Do in The Pamir Highway Roadtrip from Tajikistan to Kyrgyzstan
- 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Waste Your Time To Visit The Serene Republic Of San Marino
- TOP 10 Practical Travel Jobs to Support Your Backpacking Life
- Your Quick Guide to Packing for European River Cruise
1. Go backpacking ALONE – in your own country or abroad
If it’s your first time to go backpacking, you can follow our DIY Guide Series. The best place to meet fellow backpackers is in a Backpackers Hostel -here’s our list of best and cheapest hostels in the world.
PS Are you from the Philippines like Kach? Check out her visa experiences here!
2. Go SKYDIVING
3. Go on a Motorbike Trip
4. Climb a mountain
5. Go Hitchhiking
6. Do the Bungee Jumping
7. Attend the Full Moon Party in Thailand (Or Any Crazy Parties)
8. Go on a Yoga Retreat – best if you can do the Vippasana
9. Learn how to Surf!
10. Go River Rafting
11. Go to Taj Mahal, India
12. Visit Petra, Jordan
13. Go on a Cruise!
14. Go on a sweet escape with special someone – whether it’s Palawan, Philippines or the Maldives
15. Go Scuba Diving!
16. Attend the Holi Festival in India
17. Go FLY! Try paragliding, hang-gliding or para-sailing
18. Watch a Musical
19. Go on a Trek to Machu Picchu
20. Volunteer – but never pay that expensive fee!
How many have you crossed off?
Looking for other articles? Check out our DIY Travel Guides Around the World and City Guides (Awesome Things to do in each Destination). For cheap places to stay while traveling, here’s our ultimate list of best hostels and the luxury ones can be found in this list of best luxury hotels.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!