Secluded beaches, coastal hills carpeted in lush green jungle and home to Thai fishing boats awaiting a day’s work in the warm clear water – Rawai is a relaxed haven of peace, luxury and unspoiled natural paradise in comparison to the heavily developed nearby West Phuket.
That’s not to say that you have to build your own bamboo shack on the beach and spear fish from the rocks if you want to stay there; Rawai is home to some of the most luxurious family villas for rent in Phuket. What’s more, while many parts of Thailand cater more for the young adult and couples’ retreat market, in Rawai you can find the perfect family-friendly holiday destination – Rawai VIP Villas and Kids Park, expertly crafted with the ultimate blend of high-end luxury and relaxation, with adventure and excitement to keep the kids entertained so every member of the family has the Thailand holiday of a lifetime.
Table of Contents
Rawai VIP Villas – The best luxury family villas for rent in Phuket
Set in 4000 square meters of private, gated land and only a few minutes walk to Rawai Beach, Rawai VIP Villas and Kids Park consists of 43 private luxury villas spread across three streets, creating a real sense of community and home away from home. To compliment that luxury home-from-home feeling, each villa (available with two to six en-suite bedrooms) comes with its own private swimming pool, to cool off in, an open plan living room and a full kitchen to relax and entertain in, some even have their own garden and barbecues. For those days when the rain comes down, or you just want to hide away in the air conditioning for a while, the cable TV and internet will keep you entertained. The cost? It starts from $167/ night only which is already for a couple and up to 2 children!
Rawai VIP Villas Phuket – The Kids’ Park
The level of comfort and luxury of the facilities and accommodation at Rawai VIP Villas Kids Park is truly incredible, but that all means nothing unless the kids are well taken care of and entertained, leaving mom and dad with the time and space to enjoy it all!
Unlike many family holiday parks and resorts that we’ve seen where the kids fun facilities seem to be a secondary consideration, Rawai VIP Villas Kids’ Park has made it their main priority. Designed for children aged from 1 to 14 years old, the Kids’ Park provides a range of indoor and outdoor play spaces, safe swimming pools, water slides, fountains, climbing walls, rope towers and more, all separated into appropriate age groups.
Here’s a bit more about each of the Kids’ Park facilities:
Kids’ Park Water Zone – Ages 2 to 14 years old.
With a 30 to 40 cm deep swimming pool measuring a massive 25 meters long by 9 meters wide, your kids can swim, splash and play all day long without getting out of their depth. This pool even comes complete with a selection of water slides and cool fountains!
Kids’ Park Roofed Play Zone – Ages 4 to 14 years old.
This massive undercover play space offers 22 meters by 11 meters of rain free excitement and entertainment, shielded from the tropical sun and with four different playground sets to choose from.
Kids’ Park Indoor Playroom – Ages 1 to 6 years old
This air-conditioned fun space contains carousels, a kids’ climbing wall and a host of supervised classes activities.
Kids’ Park Outdoor Rope Climbing Tower – Ages 10 to 14 years old
For kids who are a little bigger and ready to take on something bigger, the rope climbing tower gives them the challenge and adventure they’re looking for!
Top things to do in and around Rawai
1. Take a walk down to Rawai Beach to watch the fishing boats coming and going. While not a typical Thailand swimming beach, the location is idyllic and has a real sense of what beach life is really all about. Don’t forget to make time to sit down in the sand, let the water lap at your feet and watch one of the best sunsets in the world.
2. Check out some of the great excursions available from the Rawai VIP Villas and Kids Park reception to all over the island of Phuket.
3. Hire a traditional Thai boat and take a trip to the nearby paradise islands of Bon Island, Coral Island, and Racha Island. All of these islands offer great swimming, snorkelling, and some amazing little beach restaurants.
4. Head to the nearest swimming beaches of Nai Harn and Yunay, only a 10 minute taxi ride away.
5. Indulge yourself in the world-famous Thai massage to stretch and pull the aches and pains of your long-haul flight and get you relaxed and beach ready.
6. Thanks to the surrounding hillsides in all around, there are plenty of great viewpoints close by, like the Cape Promthep viewpoint just 4 kilometres away, the 40 meter high Big Buddha monument and viewpoint (15 km away). Great for family photos and amazing panoramic shots.
7. Visit the mesmerising Chalong Temple, the largest Buddhist temple complex in Phuket. (Remember to dress appropriately – men should not wear vest t-shirts and women should cover their chests and knees.)
This combination of luxury accommodation, secure environment, a sense of community and of course great entertainment for the kids, all in the lush, tropical surroundings of southern Thailand, makes Rawai VIP Villas and Kids Park the best family getaway experience in Thailand for parents and children, with the best family villas for rent in Phuket.
You can also follow their Youtube channel for more videos:
Disclosure – This article is a sponsored post for Rawai VIP Villas and Kid’s Park
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!