When your flight got delayed or canceled, chances are you would get furious and will just pray that you can hop onto the next earliest possible flight. But in our case in Aruba, I thanked the Universe for the flight cancellation because it opened doors for me to see this wonderful island.
Aruba is a Dutch Caribbean island off the coast of Venezuela. It is located on the continent of South America, and a lot of tourists spend their holidays in here because of its sunny weather and amazing beaches. To tell you frankly, it isn’t cheap to travel in Aruba – or in the Caribbean for that matter. So when we got the chance to stay in what they call the Most Romantic Resort in the World – Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, I was ecstatic – no less!
You can also find the latest price or discounted deals thru Travelocity.
They were not kidding when they gave that property its title of being romantic. Just so you know, Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is an adult only beach resort. Thus it is perfect for newly – weds or for couples who would like to relax. I have nothing against kids, and I love them so much; however, the property would like to keep its serenity by having adult only guests. They want us to experience full relaxation at its finest.
And speaking of full – relaxation, we were so lucky to have stayed in the property’s penthouse! You got it right. We are in this expensive and exclusive resort, staying in one of their premier accommodation – I couldn’t ask for more.
Our Personal Experience of Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, Aruba
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, Aruba is located at LG Smith Boulevard # 55B, Palm Eagle Beach, Aruba. It was a 25-minute drive from the airport, and the taxis at the airport are fixed rate and organized!
Where we stayed?
Our Penthouse Suite- When we reached our penthouse, it was such a great challenge on what to do next. Clearly, both the room and the beach are irresistible. But of course, I chose to roam around our room first!
Apart from having a great view, there are some facilities in your penthouse which will make your stay even more comfortable. You have your own living area, dining area, terrace, and even a kitchen. And when you decided to relax at the beach, the Penthouse guests have their own private cabana. Imagine drinking some cocktails or fresh coconut water while in there.
- King-sized four-poster bed, with luxurious beddingPlush top mattress
- Cable TV
- Modern romantic clawfoot-type bathtub
- Full kitchen with oven and refrigerator
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Large balcony or terrace
- Free Wi-Fi and computer
- iPod docking
- Aruba Aloe toiletries
- Complimentary coffee service and coffee maker
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Direct-dial phones
- No Smoking in suite or on balcony
- Clean Air: Air Purifier and Air Dehumidifier
There are also other rooms to choose from.
- Standard Rooms – They have recently renovated standard rooms where you can feel that ‘home away from home’ vibe. You can choose the room with a king size bed (2 adults), or the one that has two queen size beds (3 adults). All standard rooms are non-smoking.
- Superior Rooms – You get to see the Courtyard Garden view when you book a superior room at Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, Aruba. Similar to the standard rooms, get a king size bed or the two queen size beds depending on your needs.
- Deluxe Rooms – If you want to have the view of the fantastic Eagle beach, then this room will do you just fine. This room can accommodate two guests which I must say, is recommended for couples.
- Junior Suite – The Junior Suites are located on the second and third floor of the property which gives you an even more incredible view of the sunset and the ocean. You also have your full – kitchen if you want to whip up simple meals or heat your leftovers. A maximum of 3 adults can stay in this accommodation.
- Bungalow Suite – There are 3 Bungalow Suites in Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, Aruba. You can either choose the rooms with the garden view or the beach one. Two adults can stay in the Bungalow Suite.
- Tara Suite – Opt for a larger space with all the great amenities in Tara Suite. You would fall in love with the room and of course, the great sight.
It’s hard to maintain a bikini – perfect body, most especially if you are surrounded with great food like the ones you can get in Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, Aruba.
Breakfast – Free full American Breakfast for its guests
Elements Restaurant – You are sure to get fresh and healthy food at Elements. Tables for 2 and 4 are available while groups are not allowed. If you are a vegan, vegetarian or you want a gluten – free dining experience, this would be your best bet. Cash isn’t accepted here, but all major credit card are.
Romantic Dining – You have to make early reservations because there is a limited number of cabanas where you can have a private dining experience.
- Sunset Seating: 6:00 pm
- Moonlight Seating: 8:30 pm
Dine around Dinner Plan – Get a Dine Around Plan and have a three – course dinner from 20 member restaurants of the Aruba Gastronomic Association. This is $50.00 per person, per day (inclusive of tax and service charge).
SandBar – How about some great mixes while you enjoy the beach. There is a dress code, though – Shirts required day and night. No tank tops in evenings.
- 11:00 am to 12 midnight
- 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Carte Blanche – Get to see the owner/ chef, Dennis van Daatselaar, cooking dinner right in front of you. There are only 16 diners per evening, so you really have to make reservations. 4 months in advance is recommended.
With the amazing food selection in the beach resort, I don’t think you would be using your in – room kitchens. What do you think?
Spacious beach – That alone made the entire resort a winner already. The fine sand and the amazing blue waters are nothing short of divine.
Fresh water infinity pool with salt filter – And if you want to swim in the pool, you can enjoy the infinity pool within the property.
Fitness center – Make use of the Fitness Center and burn those unwanted fats.
Spa – Or perhaps, complete your relaxation by getting few treatments from the spa.
Gift shop – And don’t forget to buy some cute things for your loved ones back at home.
- Wine Tasting – How about tasting the best wines in Aruba?
- Aruba Artisans Tour – If you are a bit artistic, then don’t miss this chance of seeing the works of the locals.
- Glass Workshops – Try something different and make glasses.
- Golf – If you want to practice your swings, then go ahead and play golf.
- Safari – Choose the best safari options based on your preference.
- Segway – Tired of walking around? Why not try Segway and spare your feet from further aches.
- Mountain Biking – Get to see some amazing trails and be with nature by mountain biking.
- Island Tour – See more of the island by joining fun tours.
- Horseback Riding – How about using one of the oldest modes of transportation?
- Seabob – Try this underwater scooter!
- Snorkeling/ Scuba Diving/ Diving/ Paddle Boarding etc. – Don’t forget the water activities! There are a lot to choose from.
These activities can be arranged by Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, Aruba.
Fact Sheet: Frequently Asked Questions about Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, Aruba
1. How much is the rate in Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, Aruba?
To inquire about rates, availability or promo, check the links below:
2. What are the cards accepted in Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, Aruba?
All major credit cards are accepted in the beach resort. Note that cash isn’t accepted.
3. What is the allowed age to check in the hotel?
The guest must be at least 18 years old. Strictly no kids.
4. Is there a minimum stay at Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, Aruba?
Guests must stay 5 days at a minimum.
5. What is the check – in/ check-out time of the property?
Check – in starts at 1500
Check – out is at 1200
6. Is the beach resort pet – friendly?
No pets are allowed on the property.
7. Is there an available parking for the guests?
Yes, free parking is available. No need to reserve.
8. Are all wings available this year?
The Tara wing will be completely renovated from 02 May to 30 June 2017. Other wings are not affected.
9. How many are rooms/ suites there in Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, Aruba?
There are 104 intimate, non-smoking rooms and suites with eco-friendly amenities
10.What are the languages spoken in the hotel?
English, Dutch, Italian and German are the main languages used in the hotel.
Note that we had a complimentary stay at Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, Aruba. However, our opinion was based on our actual experience.