Summer is here! It’s that time of the year again!
We would like to thank all our readers and the awesome Kaladkarins who stick with us; it has been an amazing journey and great new experiences. Our team is delighted to continue sharing awesome adventures and inspirations to all!
The most shared article (based on the TOTAL number of shares) and the most page views will be the winner.
Our Terms and Conditions:
- All photos should comply with the copyright laws. This will be the sole responsibility of the contestants/writers.
- First come first served basis. The earlier you submit your article, the earlier it will get viewership.
- The article should be the original and unpublished piece.
- Sharing of articles in social media will be the discretion of the contestants and the readers of the articles. This contest is not related nor managed by any social media companies.
- Prize is not transferable to another person.
- Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The cash price will only be given to the winner via Paypal.
- TMTG can give a backlink to the contributor’s own blog and social media profiles.
Two Monkeys Travel Group previous writing competition winners:
Bali Indonesia Writing Contest Winner: Article entry, How Hiking Mended My Broken Heart, winner announced on our Facebook page here last April 14.
Coron, Palawan Writing Contest Winner: Ulpi Edub, announced on our Facebook page last February 14 here. He also wrote his experience in this article.
MayWander Writing Contest Winner: Joanna Sustento, announced on our Facebook page Status last August 15here.
Two Monkeys Travel Forum – TEFL Course Winner: Potpot Pinili, he wrote an article about his experience here.
Two Monkeys Travel Anniversary Writing Contest – Check out the list of the lucky winners!
COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER:Many of the articles on Two Monkeys Travel Group are guest posts by a number of Approved Contributors and are hosted by Two Monkeys Travel Group. Approved Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site. This includes all text and images that they use within their own work. All contributors are instructed to follow internationally recognised copyright and intellectual property guidelines. Two Monkeys Travel Group takes its own responsibilities very seriously, so if you feel that any part of this work is abusive in any way, please send us an email so that we can investigate - email@example.com
DISCLOSURE: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. So when you make a purchase we sometimes make a small commission, at no extra cost to you. The cost to you remains the same, sometimes even cheaper if we have negotiated a special deal for our readers.We use all of the companies we have listed here and that’s why they are in this list, but of course we need to keep Two Monkeys Travel Group running as well as it can, which is exactly what you’re helping with if you do decide to buy or book something through an affiliate link! If you have any more questions about the companies we use or any other companies you’re looking at, just email us and we’ll be happy to help.Please see our full disclaimer page for more information.